Source: Kobe’s Kitchen I want to eat sate but it’s still early … there’s nothing to sell yet. Try making your own … using the recipe from the Kobe Kitchen which is definitely delicious. Nyam..nyam … delicious😋
- 250 gr chicken fillet
- 1 sachet Tasty Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp coriander, puree
- 5 lmbr lime leaves, remove the bone leaves and then slice finely
- 2 tbsp honey
- Sufficiently skewers
- 10 bh red bird’s eye chilies, cut into small rounds
- 8 cloves shallots, finely sliced
- 1bg tomato, remove the seeds. Cut into small cubes
- 2 bh lemon zest, sliced seeds, ambl water noticed
- Sufficiently soy sauce
Steps Cook Sate Ayam
- Cut the chicken into small cubes (original recipe for sliced oblique). Cover the chicken with a mixture of oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, coriander and lime leaves. Add honey. Stir well and soak for 15 minutes.
- Skewer the chicken meat with the skewer.
- Bake the satay until done (I used happycall). Set aside.
- Make the soy sauce. Mix all the ingredients, stir well. Set aside first.
- Serve the lecker satay with warm rice and soy sauce.